Common Issues and Resolutions
It is strongly recommended that you download the Outlook app to access email on your device, as this is supported by UCF IT. Follow these instructions to add your new email.
If you prefer to use your device email, follow the instructions below:
This is a common account issue and is not specific to your device or browser.
- To resolve this, visit https://outlook.office.com/mail.
- If the screen loads blank, click in the address bar and delete everything after "https://outlook.office.com/mail" and hit ENTER.
- You may need to do this twice, but once it loads correctly, you should not experience the issue again.
- Make sure you download the MS Authenticator application.We have a detailed Knowledge Base Article detailing this, click here to review it
- Do not delete it from your device. If you deleted the application, contact IT Support to reset it.
- Set up your phone number as a backup method.
You will get these errors when you are trying to access your Knights Mailbox after Migration.
- Account Disabled - 500 Error: You are trying to access your Knight's mail account after being migrated. Please open https://outlook.office.com and enter your UCF credentials to log into the new email system.
- Outlook “Disconnected” and "Problem Connecting to Server”: Configure Outlook to connect to your new UCF.edu account instead of Knights.ucf.edu
Trouble logging into your
new student email?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not sign into your new NID@ucf.edu email account until you have received a confirmation email in your Knights Mail inbox from Accelerate365@ucf.edu notifying you that your email has officially moved over.