Test Scoring Office
The Test Scoring office is a service unit that is part of the UCF IT organization. It is located on the first floor of the College of Sciences building, in room 108. We provide free scantron quiz, test, and survey scanning for any UCF faculty that wish to use our service.
- Please use the Test Scoring Drop box located in the hallway to drop off materials for grading. The hallway is unlocked, Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Our turnaround policy is to have all quizzes and tests graded within 2 business days of receipt, although they might frequently be done sooner. Surveys may take longer, depending on your requirements.
- Please pick up your materials results from the Test Scoring office in Room 108 only during the following times: Monday through Friday 10:00 AM to noon and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Your scores will be posted to your Webcourses gradebook.
- Your output reports will be uploaded to your Webcourses Files area.
Test Scoring Services
Hours of Operation
Drop off requests Monday – Friday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM using the drop box located in the 1st floor CSB hallway. To minimize scanning interruptions, please do not go to room 108 directly to drop off materials unless you need assistance or have a large number of envelopes.
Pick up your materials and results from the Test Scoring office in room 108 Monday – Friday 10:00 AM to noon and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
College of Sciences, room 108