Test Scoring Office
The Test Scoring office is a service unit that is part of the UCF IT organization. It is located on the first floor of the College of Sciences building, in room 108. We provide free scantron quiz, test, and survey scanning for any UCF faculty that wish to use our service.
- Please use the Test Scoring Drop box located in the hallway to drop off materials for grading, Mon-Fri 7:00am to 6:00pm.
- Your scores will be posted to your Webcourses gradebook.
- Your output reports will be uploaded to your Webcourses Files area.
- Pick up your quiz or test materials from the Test Scoring Office (CSB Rm 108) Mon-Fri 10:00am to noon, or 2:00pm to 4:00pm.
Test Scoring Services
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.*
* Pick-up only available 10:00 a.m. to noon, and 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. or other times by appointment only.
College of Sciences, room 108