The Test Scoring office is a service unit of UCF IT that provides free scantron quiz, test, and survey scanning for any UCF faculty or staff that wants to use our service. We are located on the first floor of the College of Sciences building in room 106 and are open Monday through Friday until 6:00 p.m.
- The Test Scoring outer office is unlocked Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. During those hours, the keypad will have a blinking green light to indicate the door is unlocked. Just pull the door handle to open; the handle will not turn unless the cleaning staff accidentally leaves it unlocked.
- You will be able to drop off your materials and pick up your results even when no Test Scoring person is there.
- Quizzes and tests are graded within two business days. If you have not received your results within two days, please contact us.
- After we have graded your request(s), the scores will posted to your gradebook and the output files will be uploaded to your Webcourses “Files” area unless you request otherwise.
- Your materials and the results will then be placed in a storage locker and you will receive a follow-up email containing the locker bay number and a 4-digit PIN, unless you pick them up before that occurs.
Test Scoring Services
Hours of Operation
Drop off requests Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. using the drop box located inside the Test Scoring office. However, if you need assistance or have a large number of envelopes, please hand them directly to a staff person instead. The inner scanning office will be staffed 10:00 a.m. – noon, and 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.*, and other hours as available.
* There may be occasions when the office is not staffed during the scheduled hours due to a lack of coverage if the Test Scoring person is out of the office that day.
Pick up your materials and results from the Test Scoring office Monday – Friday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM using the storage locker access information that will be emailed to you, or directly from a staff person if you have not yet received locker information.
Location and Contact Information
College of Sciences bldg, Room 106.