Telephone Service – Skype For Business
Skype For Business is a unified communications platform available to all staff and students that enables instant messaging, audio & video conferencing and online meetings.
Please visit our UCF Faculty and Staff guide for Working Remotely for important information about Telecommuting options.
The benefits of using Skype For Business
- Immediately see colleagues’ availability status.
- Instant message with friends and colleagues across the University.
- Share a whiteboard for brainstorming with your colleagues in real-time.
- Share an application, desktop, or document on-screen in real-time.
- Initiate audio or video chats / conferences with online contacts.
All UCF departments, direct service organizations, and private vendors/companies that provide support services to the University. UCF entities and direct service organizations located on the Orlando campus, the regional campuses, the Central Florida Research Park, and other UCF colleges located on remote campuses (e.g., Rosen College, UCF Medical Campus at Lake Nona, etc.). Monthly Cost $29.50 – Setup Cost $70.00 (optional Voicemail $9.50 monthly)
Skype for Business Deskphone Brochure
Skype for Business Headset & Accessories Brochure
Skype for Business Headset & Accessories Pricing
INSTALLATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
INSTALLATION ON PERSONAL COMPUTERS OR MACS:
USER GUIDES, FAQS AND TROUBLESHOOTING
Using your Skype VoIP Phone
UCF IT Telecommunications provides Quick Reference Guides (PDF) for users to print or keep on their desktop.
UCF IT Telecommunications is not issuing Audiocodes Model 405HD, 420HD, 440HD, 445HD or 450HD Phones or Polycom CX5500 Conference devices for any new phone installs, however, some users may have been issued this model in the past.
- Audiocodes C450HD Quick Guide
- Audiocodes C450HD+EXP Quick Guide
- Polycom Trio 8800 Quick Guide
- Mobile App User Guide