Enterprise Imaging Systems Resources
Winform Workstation Setup
WinForm Viewer Version: 1.0.5323.24146
The viewer used in UCF InfoStore will only work on a Windows-based operating system PC. Internet Explorer is required.
MAC operating systems and browsers such as Safari, Chrome and Firefox are NOT SUPPORTED.
The PC must be configured with the Winform viewer in order to display images.
- OS: Windows 7
- Browsers: IE11
- .NET Framework 2.0 must be installed on the workstation
- https://apps.eis.ucf.edu must be added to the Trusted Zone under Internet Options, Security
- “Do not save encrypted pages to disk” must be unchecked under Internet Options, Advanced
- Must run WinFormConfiguration.exe on the workstation with Administrator Rights. Follow instructions below:
- Click on the DOWNLOAD NOW button below
- A File Download box will pop up on your screen asking “Do you want to run or save this file?” Click RUN
- You may receive an IE Security Warning pop up on your screen asking “The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?” Click Run
- The WinForm Configuration wizard will appear
- Click OK to continue with the configuration process
- Click Close when prompted once the wizard indicates “Configuration Complete!”